Thursday, July 3, 2008

elective posting

currently i'm posted in GH, for 2 weeks in O&G department. this is my 2nd time posted in this hospital. i m glad i met some new doctors which are friendly and make some new friends here, and of course learning new stuffs, which also remind me the knowledges i forget, which makes me realize the more i learn, the more i don't know ..... oh gosh, there are still much more rooms for me to pick up :S
  • short forms
  • different kinds of terming
  • instruments
  • drugs' name
  • rules and regulations
i been in O&G for 4 days.. i can say it's a tough posting, if i really go into it by details...
but at the moment, i still having my pleasure time over here.
i always wanted to learn more, just i not really know which is the better way
goin back tonite for the night shift?...still thinking of it
sometimes the lazy worms just run throughout my body....

3 comments:

Kiwi-Bird said...

Enjoy O&G!!!

sine nomine said...

enjoy?did u enjoy it?haha

YY Ong LTR! said...

yo. ONG is a nightmare for every IMU students. They are extremely tired cuz need to cover ward everyday. But, actually, that's when u learn alot la. I must say. Luckily u are just an elective student. haha... but, good la, go to the labour room to see more deliveries.