Wednesday, July 30, 2008

posting in medical ward

this week i started my posting in medical ward..as usual i go to hospital at the morning and return home at the afternoon.
most of my friend asked me,'did u get paid while working in hospital'......which i hope i did, as i m run out of money all the time during my summer holiday(no pocket money mar)
actually i'm not working in hospital at this present time. i m just a medical student, which still have long way to go, much things to learn...who gonna hire me as a medical assistant who know just little thing? just let me know and i will definately go to them,hahaha

some of my friend already done their posting, on their way for holiday plan, while i still have 2 weeks to go...sometime i just found it's quite boring to be alone in hospital...what can i do, it's so hard to find a person with same objective as i in the hospital, or maybe i just not that lucky to meet someone.

feeling tire and sleepy for the entire weekday since came back from my genting trip with family..
although i get myself enough sleep for 7 hours a day, but the hot weather just make me feeling lethargic and my eye lid heavier than ever... just hate the feeling

No comments: