Tuesday, July 22, 2008

1st night in A&E

today i was so intended to go for A&E department, since i m so looking forward to enter A&E in the past 3 weeks attachment in hosp
i was looking for a company all the time so that i won't feel too boring to be alone in A&E, but end up no one would like to company me coz all my friends are soooo 'busy'...so sad

yesterday night i said to myself i will go for A&E, haha
yes indeed i went for it alone......
i thought tonite i will be alone, maybe standing there whole night doing nothing but blocking those medical staffs....'niet'(which means 'no' in russian), it was a nice experience.
at 1st i met some IMU students, 'wau', they are hardworking, and one of them which i met are really brilliant and nice...but in my opinion most of them are great, just i don't have the opportunities to interact with them. really hope to learn more from them and the medical staffs.
and then i met my old IMU friends....i was really surprisingly to meet them. and thanks alot to them which makes my 1st night at A&E more fruitful....looking forward to join them as 'comrade',haha
i thought to stay there overnight, but half way in the middle i ran back home..just can't tahan the loneliness...
tmr will be another A&E night for me...

No comments: