Sunday, June 29, 2008

sonyericsson vs nokia

i m hoping to get a better mobile phone during my summer holiday break
currently i m using an old model given by my sis 4 or 5 years ago, it's nokia 6510.
although it's functioning well, but it's battery life span is getting shorter and shorter.....i just afraid someday it will just go off(which happened before, but i manage to 'revive' it, haha)

my main objective is to get a phone with a camera which i may take pictures at any time, but under the term to spend as little money as possible.
and now, i have 2 options
1st, an old model of nokia as well, 6610i which is FOC given to me from my sis.
2nd, my model of choice SE K550, which will cost few hundred..

although i'm clear of my choice, but in order to get my preferable phone...i must get enough sponsorship for it(so far only one)...or else i need to find a part-time job...argh!!!!
MONEY DOES MATTER!!!

No comments: