Wednesday, June 11, 2008

waving goodbye~~~

it's been days after my exams... and i m still here in ukraine
day by day pass by, i wave goodbye to my friends
some of my friends already back in malaysia
some other already step on to euro trip
most of them just on the flight back to malaysia today
the remaining will fly back sooooon in this week
but me, there is still long way to go for my flight
it's on 20th Jun 2008........argh, another one week plus
u guys sure wonder WHY i don't go back straight after my exam...WHY i stayed back....
there is only one reason..
ballroom dance performance...YEAH~
i been practicing this dance together with my partner for months, and now it's time to show it. we will dance together with another 20+ pairs, it will be a great performance.
it's on 13th Jun 2008 4pm(ukraine time) in my Uni indoor basketball court.
of course, we still need to practice some more to improve our dancing skills, today rehearsal make me realise that we missed some of the steps...oppps~(missed too many classes during exams time)
we just received our invitation cards (it's all in russian), another 4 person may invited... anyone interested?

2 comments:

kEn said...

I thought u're giving me that invitation? Maybe I can take some pics for you =P

Anonymous said...

What type of dances you gotta perform?
Must upload video or photos leh!
Good Luck and Have FUN!