Thursday, December 3, 2009

is all the hardworks gonna pay off?

i'ts quite hard decision...it's all lie upon me and i guess it's quite huge responsibilities....
it's kind of 1st experience for me, but i believe i can handle it well, as i have bunch of good and nice comrades around me, we have had fight all along the way until now, we started as nothing, but now at least we can come out with something, and hopefully with this something can bring many many things for all of us.
but so far did we heard any compliments?......anyone heard it? tell me if you do :)
what i heard are all backtalks, criticism, bad remarks.....are we able to get through it?
are all our hardworks going into drains? it's all depends on the response, and it tells me it's GOOD!

for anyone out there, pls have a look inside, try to see for what we had done so far before giving any comments. your concern is highly appreciated :)

trying to walk today...but still felt something unusual with my right ankle joint....aih

No comments: