Saturday, November 14, 2009

sprain ankle

had my right ankle sprained yesterday after the basketball game, and it's swollen, becoming bigger and bigger :S

initially i thought it should be fine, coz i m used to all kind of strain injury. so i just took my 'tie da jiu' and massage myself. but the prognosis is not as good as what i thought..it get worsen over the night, i hardly slept with my swollen ankle, and i felt the tightness of skin around ankle, due to the swollen foot

and this is what i saw on my right foot this morning
swelling of my right ankle, u can see the hematoma just below the lateral malleolus

comparing both feet..one big foot and another smaller

from the side.....gosh i felt tightening of skin :s

from there on....i start to decide going to hospital for treatment. 1st i asked help from jeffrey. he suggested me to find Dr Kong for treatment, and here goes my 1st acupuncture of my life....

ouch!!!

another 3 more :(

there are total of 5 needles


as the result of treatment...the swelling slowly resolve, but it still painful, and there are some chinese medicine herb on my ankle under the bandage
here goes my weekend with injured ankle :(

p/s: acupuncture is never painful, i just add the expression :P spraining the ankle is much more suffering from that

hopefully everything will be fine by tomorrow...swelling resolve, recovery of sprain and i will be able to walk soon :)

1 comment:

H0p3 *愿* said...

acupuncture!! Cool! i tried it when i did my elective in Taiwan=) fun fun fun=)(but not the painful part,hehe)