Thursday, November 12, 2009

1st shoot of absinthe


heard of absinthe? yeah! i just get to know it last year, and only manage to try it out by yesterday night.
FYI...it's highly alcohol contain, around 60% or higher. it's something illegal elsewhere beside europe. U CAN ONLY GET IT IN EUROPE! (i got this from my friends...not sure it's true or not)

just get a shoot with 2 cubes of sugar, it smells like mint to me, then taste like.... some say it's listerine. U better try it urself, it can't be describe in words, at least with my level of english i'm unable to perfectly write it out, just give urself a shoot,ha~

it's great to have a try, but dun get urself drunk for it, just taste it :D

try to guess what else i did for the midnight?
haha~ i watch a horror movie alone in a dark room, without any lights and just with my laptop on....
my roomate was sleeping like dead body after the shoot,haha
and for the 1st time, i get shocked by a horror movie....that movie really scare me out :S
here goes my quarantine...watching movies till late night, which i suppose use for studing....
damn, i need some forces to push me for study.
it's very 'early morning' nw, and it's bed time for me...

No comments: