Sunday, November 1, 2009

breaking news?

just get some update from my roomate, that ukraine announced 1st h1n1 dead case, and another 20+ dead of unknown cases in western region of ukraine....wau!!!~~ sound terrible to me, as i m in ukraine...hopefully the deadly virus won't spread so fast to the isolated peninsular of crimea

another breaking news...maybe a good news for students. there will be declared holiday for all institute for 3 weeks, which means we no need go for school for 3 weeks? wondering what will i do for the long 3 weeks holiday.... hopefully i won't grow spiderweb,hahaha

and yeah, i finished shifting, decorating, modifying my new room. i guess this should be 100% done with my new room, and from this point on i may rest well, sleep well and.....lastly maybe study well also.

gosh...i should be busy typing for handup...
but guess what, i always did what i shouldn't do at the time. i should go for lessons, lessons for time management, lessons for prioritising daily tasks. back to the point, i never did all the 'do's :S

aih...i guess is better to go for bed at this time, my eyelids are dropping, urging me to sleep....

No comments: