Monday, December 22, 2008

slipper got changed...

slippers come in pair and go in pair...one left and one right. but something awkward happened to me yesterday...
i went to my friend's room, have some chit-chat and have some 'tang yuan'(is a kind of chinese food which usually chinese eat it on the 1st day of winter)..k, just stop the story-telling part, and back to the main point. everything was fine and we ended the conversation happily...then by the time i wish to go back my own room...

GOSH!!!!where is my another slipper? my left-side slipper had gone....and there is another lonely right-side slipper left. what the hack!!!who is that retarded wearing both LEFT-SIDE slipper and run away?can't his(or maybe her) feet feel the differences while wearing DIFFERENT SLIPPER ON BOTH FEET, somemore it's BOTH LEFT-SIDE slipper !!!
poor me still in the mood to find out who is the fellow run away with my slipper... looking all around and tracing every possibility(i was wearing both right-side slipper that time)walking on the muddy track thru and back hostel during winter...yet still unable to get any clue where my slipper gone....damn!

at the end...i wore both right-side slipper back to my room...aih~~gonna spend some money to buy another new slipper.

No comments: