Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy 2009 new year~

today is the last day of this year...year 2008
so far...i did archive some of my targets, and i feel satisfactory for my performance in the past whole year. i knew i didn't do really well academically...but i do grew up and gaining some new experiences in my life, which i think it would be helpful in my future life.
for those targets that i missed...i will try my best to archive it this time.
no more new hopes, no more new revolutions....tomorrow will be same me as usual.
i just like being myself in this way...convenient....comfortable, and steady go happy:)
another 8 days will be my winter exam, PES is coming...haha
but just let tonight as the last night for celebration...yeah~

2 comments:

Kiwi-Bird said...

Happy New Year 2009 and Good Luck for exams =)

YY Ong LTR! said...

happy new year 2009