Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy :D

someone just told me i rant too much, i m not happy and complaining too much with my current life.....
yes..indeed she is correct.
i was really angry, dissatisfy, unpleasant with the worst ever ISP i had in my life...
but now i have made up my decision...give up and choose for other option is the best solution
never be stubborn for how much money i already spend on it, but be penny wise for no longer wasting money on the lousiest ISP ever.
it just have an award from me, the ukraine lousiest ISP----> fakeweb@realweb

hm...
i have less trouble now, my studies is currently good and my life is great
i feel happy with my life now
and i just have an early peek on a hand-made xmas card for me...haha
it makes me even happier
thanks ya

5 comments:

- said...

wei, u dont aspect me to "remember" you without letting me know ur name, right? wait for ur reply^^

Anonymous said...

wei, zhang en yuan!
tuo niao! haha!
of course i remember you!
--guanmeimei--

Kiwi-Bird said...

wah, got hand-made xmas card wooo~~ =P

sine nomine said...

guanmeimei: wah....u only rmb my nickname le...so bad :S
kiwi:i jz hv a peek, dun knw can receive it at ukraine or not...jz afraid there is any mistake by the postal system over here:(

Kiwi-Bird said...

ukraine post system so bad??