Thursday, November 13, 2008

wu liao-ness??

i wonder why sooo many people are sooo free to male such tag here n there...update their blog(s) few times a week, some even few times a day......oh gosh!!!!where they get so much of spare time??i myself been craving for more time to spend, at least let me sleep more...(yes!! i m a lazy sleep lover)
maybe those tags will allow ur frens, or even some other strangers to know more about u(nah..who cares what they know about me,what i need is just 1 or 2 true frens...that's enough for me) i do sometimes pick up those wu liao tasks(last time in friendster buletin)when i was really wu liao , bt nw.....i jz lazy to bother abt it,ha~(with some excueses)
1. my english level is too poor....i need more time to type it out :P
2. my typing speed is slow....i will consume more than my sleeping time for just typing that
3.currently busy with my peadiatric surgery posting.....tire
4.busy chating with some one else...hahahaha
5. thinking where can i go for my winter holiday....(not yet pass my end sem exam le,aih)

yet, sometime it's still fun n happy to read it on some other fren's blog...so jz keep pass the ball around will ya?
at least i m not in the wu liao mood nw....maybe some other day:P

No comments: