Friday, May 23, 2008

weird message

today afternoon i got a message from one of my friend, L back in msia...
actually she just a messenger for another person...a person i been long never contact with her(i assign her as 'W' in following..)

the message just pop out all of sudden out of nowhere, and i was totally lost when i read the message(blurr case, i wonder for what W doing so....)
this is the conversation.....

L : W want to say soli to u
me: ???
L : W ask me is there any chance to meet u online in msn, and i said yes
me : why W wants to apologies to me?? ( i was totally blurrrrr..)
L : W ask me to apologies to u on behalf of her. W wants to say soli to u for making u angry that day. (i been never contact with W since last summer, which day is it?)
me : when u meet her?
L : on last monday, 19
me: why suddently W want to apologies to me?
L : i don't know, i m just a messenger.
me : where is W now? u still keep contact with W?( i lost her contact for very long time)
L : W live in setapak now, i rarely contact with her.
me : i still wonder why she wanna say soli to me.
L : don't ask me, i m just a messenger. i have things to do, gtg
me : ok..c ya

there ends the conversation....
i still don't really know why W wants to apology to me, there might be some misunderstanding between us. i never angry at her, totally ever and never, and she never makes me feel angry before. i m not the type of person easily get offended. i just want to be clear cut here, so there won't be any misunderstood in future.
hope W will see this message here and won't feel any 'soli' to me anymore.

p/s: exams just days away....no time to think abt weird stuff. The brighter way of thinking it is, days to go back m'sia are nearer as well :)

No comments: