Friday, May 9, 2008

my desktop

hehe, everyone entered my room and saw my desktop definitely will ask me one question
"who is that girl on ur desktop?'
and i alway reply them "u try to guess, if u correct i will give u a present."

then they will start guessing"is she a Korean?"(most of my friend said i looked like a Korean, or Japanese rather than a Chinese.....anyway, it doesn't matter m i a Korean or not.)
i will start laughing and reply"does she looks like Korean? huh??!"
try to have a look and guess....hehe,
this is the girl i m looking at every time i switch on my laptopthey will continue guessing other nationality,like Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, ABC, etc and i just continue laughing.
WHY?
the answer is :
actually i also don't know who she is, i just simply copied her image from a website
anyway, i just found her quite attractive, if anyone know who is she pls let me know as well, thankz

2 comments:

kEn said...

LOL.. You don't even know who is the person on your desktop wallpaper...

Search harder, or easier changed it to someone that you know for your wallpaper. =P

sine nomine said...

the only reason i put her photo on my desktop is...she makes my day brighter with her smile :)
everyone is putting someone they know, so i m doing the opposite way, haha, she just look like '邻家女孩' to me