Monday, May 26, 2008

hit by a stone...auch!!

u know what...yeah, i was hit by a stone drop from 9th floor today, yes!!! it fall from 9th floor balcony of my hostel on to my head(it hit on parietal part of my head, luckily not on my face) and it's size like half thickness of oxford clinical hand book....can u imagine how big it is???
there goes the unlucky part......

fortunately..i m a lucky one
of course u guys sure wonder i still can update my blog here after hit by such stone?
i m not injuried, of course, neither any mental disorder....i think there is just simple hyperemia after the hit, which i also not aware of it coz it's cover with my hair, haha

WHY? coz i was standing at 8th floor balcony for taking fresh air after long time sitting and studying for hygiene. while i was enjoying the view, some dummy on 9th floor balcony just accidentally knocked off cement from the 9th floor balcony while talking to phone, and it drop on my head....poor me. the hitting force is not strong enough to hurt me, but i still can feel the pain on the spot

there are some more luckier people..
they are just walking down the hostel on the ground floor wanting to enter hostel.....
the cement drop on the silver roof..... 'bang' and not hit people down there...god blessed them
but they were shock by the sound when the cement hit the roof..and shouted to find out who is the culprit for that.

aih...that person still not aware that bunch of people shouting at him and continue his conversation on the phone, and acted innocent and guiltless.....he looked shock when everyone down there shouted for him, and i m the one explained to him what just happened, but i didn't explain i was hit by the cement.(i should scold him for that!!*&^&%#%*^%)
imagine if that drop on my head....terrible!!!

initially i wanted to scold him for not apologies for what he did, but later i just let it go coz i don't think i want to waste my study time on scolding that dummy.. i don't used to scold people, but i rather write it down on my blog and share with everyone else.

for that reckless person, or anyone living in high floor, pls be aware that there are might be someone down there. PLS don't drop/throw/spit purposely or accidentally in high air, u might kena someone down there!!

and sadly...this kind of incidence happen quite a number in my hostel, throwing bottles or rubbish just outside window...i wonder is this malaysian culture or russian culture?

1 comment:

Kiwi-Bird said...

Wah, I was cheated by ur 1st paragraph!!! =P

Erm, I dun think it is Msia culture eh. (U mean the one staying at 9th floor is a Msian ah?)