Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sick of being like this....

this thing been sticking with me for pass a week....
i though i could get rid it all by myself...NOP :(
everyday it wakes me up...troubling me for whole day long.....
OMG....please let go of me k??
sick of being nose stuck, running nose and cleaning my nasal cavity all the time
some more i guess it's progressing now....oh shit!!! i felt like something in my left middle ear, and my throat start feeling itchiness......
please....i don't want to get sick at this time

now i m posted in seremban GH...hopefully can stick with some prof and learn something useful....hehe
god bless me pls...let me recover faster, let me learn more :D

4 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

Oiiii...u got H1N1 arrhz..... need to quarantine 1 week rite... =p

JU and WM said...

Are you "post- Sungai Buloh hospital syndrome"?

sine nomine said...

no la...just hv some rhinorrhea. should be dust allergy :S

H0p3 *愿* said...

take k. u wouldnt see students from our uni starting from next week...
ah...so stressed for the coming exam=(
take k though
u can follow Dr Hoh, Yap=) they're really nice ppl