Monday, July 27, 2009

home alone

being home alone....i guess not many people will like this way, rite?how many people can withstand loneliness?
but for me i enjoy my every chances being home alone....
do what ever i want, watching movies without distraction, listening to which ever music i like,switch on speaker aloud....etc
every time i will treat myself like i m the king in my own world....hahaha
being alone once in a while is a great experience...
it can relief myself from the tension world....although it's just temporarily
but it's enough for relexing :)

rather uncertain with what should i do with my hospital attachment.....
felt a little bit disappointed with discouragement from doctors who encourage me to skip attachment and go for summer holiday fun....and it's when i was keen to learn :(
i guess what they trying to convey is try to enjoy my student's life to the fullness before i start my hectic doctor's life :S

anyway...i guess i just prepared for the worse ever situation imaginable.

No comments: