Saturday, March 21, 2009

a busy friday...

usually friday is the most exciting day for me. because after today's class, i can free my mind, enjoy my day doing whatever i want...watch movies, sleep like pig, or just hang out with friends chit-chatting...i will spend my whole day in a relaxing way....just to release all tension and madness accumulated for whole week...but it's not for today.

i had a rather rush afternoon, rush for 1 minute shopping and then rush back for lecture. after lecture had to prepare a dish for tonight dinner....everything was done in a hurry. i know myself well that i'm not good in preparing any nice dish, so i just simply create something, it was a mistureof egg tart n apple pie repcipe, this is what it's look like :


tada~~

using the crust of egg tart, and some unknow ingredient with sugar for the apple part
this is what i so called--->apple tart :P

arg...the fillings looks like fried potatoes, but actually it's baked apple :P

well, the look is just normal...bt the taste, will let u guys know later,haha
tell u all in prior, i get compliment for it's smell,hahahaha~~~~ coz it does smell good :P
spent almost my whole afternoon doing this...nearly 3 hours
gosh~! i could have better rest with that amount of time, but i guess it's worthwhile to make it, as we all will enjoy tonight b'day dinner. btw, happy b'day to u, jennie~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...
why you never made one for me...
"pian xin"...
i'm jealous now..
haha...
next time you back must make one for me...
if not, be careful^^
haha...
eh, brother^^ who is jennie?
i would like to know who is she leh?
is it your "belove"?

sine nomine said...

she is my ex-groupmate la.

Anonymous said...

OH, i see...
Eh,next time you also want make for me when you back NS...
hahaha...
If not, you will die soon...
hehe...
i am sure will chase you with my dear knife

H0p3 *愿* said...

wa... the tarts looks not too bad:)( any sweet things looks good to me...desserts,my fav,haha)

thanks for dropping by my blog:)