Friday, April 25, 2008

tiring days

i really felt tiring these days...not because of studying, but due to some other reason
i realise that i didn't really touch any books in last week(this might be a record for me)
i m having lag cycle now...social medicine aka statistical medicine, class material mostly mathematical calculation, it's a quite important cycle but i just not interest in it...(all the teaching is bored and confusing!!!)

one more news, i m training break dance with my friends...i m just a biginner, so can't really dance well. i only manage to do some simple movement. :)Nah.....this just some simple move, but i only manage to did some of them
inflation happening everywhere, shortage of pocket money, increase expenses....OMG!!!
any solution for this?...maybe it's time to get some income.
yea, i m doing 'small business' with my friends here, hope to earn a little extra money.
imagine 3 medical students selling doughnuts and 'siu pao'... sound funny?
i don't mind....my priority is to cover my own expenses, as long as it won't affect my studies.
Don't worry mum and dad, i will cope well with my studies.

1 comment:

kEn said...

Break dance huh? Show me some steps soon.. =P