Thursday, April 10, 2008

bridge addiction~

to cross bridges? no.......
this is a brand new game for me, just learn it in last month, and now still addicted to it, haha
it's a better game (as in my opinion, compare to 'chor dai di') coz it need tricks and memory power and some skills in order to win the game, and also some luck in choosing partner (YES, you are not alone in this game)

me and my classmates been playing this game all the while, during break in class..(opps, pls dun let teacher knows about it, but he did knows about it, and he just open one eye, close one eye :P)
it's not our fault, it's the
teacher's fault. WHY?? he doesn't teach much in the class and we have very long break between the lesson...so we all(almost my whole group and parallel group playing except jeff) just lure into playing it.(it's sound like i m not guilty for what i did in last month..haih)

hm...how to play it? it's hard for me to explain, especially with my broken and un-polish english....i afraid i will just mislead u guys out there who are interested in this game, haha

for more information...just type 'contract bridge' in wikipedia, or just click the link here

i m also a biginner....so do join me in the game :) grin

2 comments:

min said...

the 1st time i played bridge is during my 2nd yr 1st sem ba...IT WAS SO FUN!!!! A great silent game!

1stly..bid for the signs..
2ndly..choose a partner card..
3rd....start giving out the cards..
4th..guess who is who!!!!!! (this is the most excited part)

enjoy bridge..esp with chips la...tea or milo...felt like mamak n I MISS HOME!

sine nomine said...

haha, i just get to know it this sem
sound like i m 'out' d.
it should be played in silent, but we play it another way sometimes, screaming for partner to come out discussing / guessing the cards left
now i have move on to another card game-->heart, at least when i m boring i can just play with comp, no need to find partner :P