Wednesday, October 6, 2010

where is my letter?

waited more than one month since my interview day...more than 2 months since i pass up my complete documents in Putrajaya, yet until today i still waiting for my induction letter, still "measuring ground" in my home....
what can i say?.....sien:(

too much of graduates??!?! and perhaps less manpower for processing plus inefficiency of workforce made the wait longer....there's a long queue still :(
in conjunction with whole nationwide big celebration of Hari Raya....i guess some people still in Raya mode even till today

looking all my friends one by one getting their letter, starting to work, and some even already work for months, it doesn't feel good unless you are enjoying your holiday somewhere else

maybe they just want me to have another week of rest......
maybe i should take more time to brush up more knowledges
or maybe, there's no more space for incoming new houseman?

whatever, just hopeit will come in no time, although endless and countless frustrations cum scolding with anger will be on their way :S

1 comment:

メイ said...

don't worry, u will get it very soon and enjoy the present to the most! i will pray hard for you ya! hehe...