Thursday, May 28, 2009

in the midnight....

wau.....now only i realized i have abandoned my blog for some time
the previous post was....OMG, 11 days ago
i missed out some replies...sorry guys, i was kinda busy lately.
not actually sticking my nose into books and notes....instead wondering here and there, watching britains got talent semifinals and listening to yiruma(this is a korean link, sorry guys)....both buzzing in my head constantly.
they are not irritating, yet i'm quite enjoying with them...just i guess the timing isn't that right then.
still have stack of notes to study, and time is running out....gosh~~~!and i'm still blogging here.

what to do...i hate boredom, and blogging is one of the best way for me to express myself, de-stress, and relax.
hm~~ should have rest earlier coz tomorrow gonna have another autopsy...
corpse and forensic are not my interests, just somehow we as medical students had to learn this :(
by the way, experience of cutting dead people maybe just once in the life time...u dare to try?

3 comments:

soolee502 said...

Haha, stacks to go , just like me. I dont even dare to said i started haha. Wow, again we have similarity, Britain's Got Talent, FaceBook, Blogging...Darn!!! And time is running as you said. But mine seems like flying LoL. Good Luck!

H0p3 *愿* said...

ah...we dun even have autopsy class in our uni:(
and it's a long story to explain to others when i they come to know i'm a medical student,it was like a reflex for them to ask" so u spent a night with corpses?"
I have no idea where these people get this idea from...hai...

sine nomine said...

soolee: instead of flying...i guess it's rocketing nw :S
h0p3:i guess that the rumour is going round and round..i 1st heard it during my secondary sch..haha
guess what..we been spending our days in ukraine with corpses, the dead bodies just lie behind our hostels