Wednesday, April 22, 2009

blogging fever?

some sort of "blogging fever" heavily infected 2 my group mates.....anyway, the blogger sphere is for everyone...free for all. i hope there will be some sort of funny and hilarious stories come from them,hahaha

pls welcome the new comer to the blogspot(but actually they are more experienced than me in blogsphere, just they halted some time ago and reactivate recently)
silver dragon and gorilla
btw....another blogger of my group will be the president
may they keep up with their good work and bring more joy to the group :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paiseh paiseh... btw, i am not gorilla, i am jefnando and my blog is not gorilla, its "the weird and wonderful world of wayward wildlife"

sine nomine said...

hahahaha.....of course i know u r not gorilla, bt u r a 'gorilla' in ur weird wonderful world of wayward wildlife mar :P
i m just paying u back the "honour" u gave me in ur blog