Thursday, February 19, 2009

recent updates

just finished my hematology cycle...final day with patient examination was rather easier then what i thought. it's not a good news for me.
WHY? i hope to get something more challenging tasks...which will point out my mistakes. it's always better to make the mistake(of course not intentionally) while u r still forgivable to make it...
tmr starting new cycle, epidemiology....gonna have a weirdo as my teacher,hope she won't fry and squeeze me up alive :D

regarding my flight back to malaysia...i was wondering to take a safe journey with a more expensive ticket(simferopol-- istanbul -- singapore), or another cheaper but rather risky and troublesom option (simferopol -- kiev -- london -- dubai-- KL). i m looking forward to pay london a visit during my time in europe, and this will be a good chance for me...but i still wish to go back msia asap.....the 2nd option is so temptating which i feel like not gonna miss it. both option will cause a severe hemorrhage for my wallet, unless i won't hang around while transitting, which i will feel sorry to myself if i don't do it...neh neh~

some personal issues troubling me recently.....ops, i just did say it's troubling me. yeah~ i hate think kind of feelings very much. i guess i had my worst ever week, and i was half concious, even lifeless apathic person for that duration. if i'm back to what i was last time, i would have throw everything out and clear my mind, calm my soul. but this time i gonna face it like a man. running away won't do any good to me, so do to the other party. no matter how's the outcome, face it like a man.

a newcomer to my group...she did a credit transfer from a medical university in Luganks, ukraine. hope she can cope well with life in simferopol. :)

No comments: