Friday, January 9, 2009

post-exam

day by day passed and today i just finished my only exam subject for this semester...O&G. it was not as tough as i thought... i m just getting myself nervous and tension all the while, haha... scared of myself. yet, there is still plenty of rooms for me to pick up in this field if i wanna specialize in it.

mean while, most of my friends are either on the midway of planning, busying packing, or on the way for winter holiday...Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Egypt, Italy etc.... how envious are they. i hope one day i can go as well, but due to tight budget and insufficiency of sponsorship.. there is no other choice then giving up.... :(

what to do...this will be long refreshing rejuvenating winter holiday for me. furthermore outside is like constant below zero for this chilling winter, i would rather just staying indoor hibernating. :)

No comments: