Monday, September 15, 2008

lousy internet service...

was happy when i just get back my internet service in ukraine few days ago....but it screwed up later on one day after i get it back, with snail speed and transfer rate nearly to ZERO....and it continues until now, which seems gonna be endless
i cant sign in msn, even i can sign in, i cant chat with my friends
i cant load or open any pages, even i can load, it will never be fully loaded
i cant do anything without internet!!!! SHIT!!!!

how come i need to pay over 240+ griven (around RM200+) for nothing?? how come i paid so much money yet i still cant get what i should have?how come i paid so much money to make myself angry??

U SUCKS REAL WEB!!! IF U DON'T PROVIDE BETTER SERVICES I WILL MAKE SURE U REFUND MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

别那么生气,
要不然你会越来越老的哦??
哇咔咔。。
你那里没有别的线可以上网的吗??
换一个吧??
哈哈~~

sine nomine said...

hm..this the sole internet provider for my hostel..i paid money for services..how can i not be angry le?
if u cant provide the service, u shouldn't receive the money..rite?
online in cc jz waste my money, aih~