Friday, March 28, 2008

late sleeper, early awake

yea...that's me!!
I sleep quite late these days, I wont got o bed unless my clock is showing 1, in the early morning. Routinely I will sleep till late morning or early afternoon the next day, but I know myself well and I claim myself as a wakeful person, which proven when my roommates making some noise in the morning, result i can't get enough and quality sleep.
aih...what else i can do, stuck in a room shared by 3 person(me and another 2), with 3 totally different life style, rest time and active period. Any suggestion for me to avoid time conflict with any of them? I really hope to get a single room for myself, but I can't see it will happen within my following years in Uni.
seems very upset for me, but I been in this situation for 3 years, another 2 more years I'll be leaving.
so...my solution is, to make myself as tired as possible before sleep, so I will have sound and nice sleep all night through.....just like the cat below :)
this Saturday is the very 1st sport day of my Uni for Malaysian students, I didn't participate in any track event, but took part in a game. Hopefully all my team mates will work together and we all enjoy the game

No comments: